Thursday, July 1, 2010

What we have been up to!

I thought after I had Baby R that I would have plenty of time to blog on maternity leave- HA! YEAH RIGHT!!! I go back to work next week (Sad day!) and R will be 10 weeks old on Saturday :( Man times goes by toooooo fast! R is the best thing that has ever happened to us. He changes every day! He is so smiley and happy and we just love him to pieces! He rolled over from belly to back a few weeks ago and now smiles and "talks" to us all the time!! Hopefully I will become more regular at blogging- I really do enjoy it but finding time is just not possible right now! I will leave y'all with a couple of pictures of my precious boy :)





4 comments:

  1. He is SO cute! The little girl I nanny has that same swing, its heaven! ha!

    Love his bedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so so so cute!!!!!!!!!! and Im jealous that you live near Granbury! We live in the Frisco area so we dont go out there too often because of the drive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is adorable!!! Time passes so fast, huh? Good luck with the transition back to work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is just so cute!! Would love to see some recent pictures of him - bet he's changed so much! Thanks for the input on the whole sleeping situation - we are doing much better & I think you were right! Always good to know you're not alone. :)

    ReplyDelete