Thursday, February 11, 2010

Once again it has been forever!

Well this post will be SUPER long since I am so behind! I am now nearly 31 weeks pregnant! I can't believe it. I have gained a little over 30 pounds (YIKES) and Rendon is moving around like CRAZY. We had our first baby shower of 3 this past weekend. It was a super small couples shower but it was a BLAST! We are so beyond blessed!

Work is the same, busy as ever and I love every second of it. Brandon's work is also good. Today we are both home. I have been on the couch for 2 days with some nasty something in my stomach. Not sure if I ate something bad or what but it is quite miserable. Brandon is home because it is snowing like crazy here so no working for him!

We got Rendon's room painted this past week and his bedding came in last night. I will post a pic of that this weekend since we still need to lower the mattress etc. Hope everybody is doing great! I will leave you with some recent pics!


29 Weeks!!!








His room! I love it!

6 comments:

  1. You look too cute and so does the room!!! Yay not much longer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your stripes on the way look exactly the stripes on our wall with the exact same wording...where did you get your idea? :) It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your baby's room! Too cute! I am now following you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks y'all! Got the stripes idea for HGTV website!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me too! It's SO cute, and I love your bedding and his name. Adorable!!

    ReplyDelete