Friday, December 25, 2009

It has been WAY too long!

So much has happened since I last posted. Brandon got a job that he loves and we moved into a new house :) We are renting for now but it is still a house and we love it! I am almost 24 weeks pregnant! So awesome! We found out we are having a little boy whose name will be Rendon. I have been feeling amazing so that is great. I am so thankful to have had such a great pregnancy so far. We have been so busy over the last few months but things are going so fantastic. We are so very blessed and I thank God every day for lucky we are. I hope to write more later and post some pictures. Hope you and your family had a very Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update! Look forward to some pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Haley! I keep checking for updates on you and Brandon...so glad to hear everything is going well with you all! And a little boy. He's going to be one loved little fellow, that's for sure. Don't wait so long for your next post. We need to see some belly pictures!

    ReplyDelete