Since I haven't posted anything in a while and lots has been going on, I thought I should give an update :)
I will be 9 weeks on Monday and we have our 2nd doctors appointment on Wednesday and we get our first ultrasound! I am so excited. Still feeling really good with no morning sickness. And the tired feeling is getting better by the day so that is great. I feel like I am eating WAY too much but it is fairly healthy foods so I guess I'm ok. Had a crazy midnight craving for Laffy Taffy last weekend so B and I went to 3 gas stations and finally found some- YUMMY!!!
I have been working full time at the pharmacy and I love every second of it. I know I should probably teaching since I did get a degree last December but I know I will one day. The timing is just not the best right now and especially with the baby coming, my job is perfect and I love my bosses and co-workers.
Brandon is working odd and end jobs right now just for extra money. He gets paid from the military until the end of Octber so that is good for us. He has 4 auditions for fire departments in our area in the next months and he has 2 other job opportunities coming up so we will see. I just want him to pick something that will make him happy.
We are still staying with my grandma for the time being until we know where we are gonna be moving(depends on what job Brandon takes). Then after we know that, we will start the house hunt. We are so lucky to have such wonderful family and friends to make this transition from the Army to civilian life easier. Boy is it a huge change- but a good one.
And now for some sad news. The couple we lived with in Killeen were expecting their first child in February. She was 18 weeks along and she went into labor yesterday and they lost their little girl- for no explained reason. We drove to Killeen yesterday to be with them during this difficult time. All we can do is pray for them to find strength to cope with this. Please keep them in your prayers.
We have a wedding to go to tonight so I will have to take some pics since I have been slacking.
Have a great weekend!!
3 months ago




No comments:
Post a Comment