I find it so odd that when you are buying a particular car or already bought it- you see a million of the same type EVERYWHERE.
Well I am not getting a new car but we are trying to have a baby and I'm pretty sure I see more pregnant people than not- OK not really but it sure seems like it. And don't get me wrong or take this the wrong way because I am so happy for people that are pregnant and have kids because I think it is wonderful. Sometimes I am just emotional, ok all the time :) We have only been trying for 3 months so really I have NO reason to complain especially because I was on birth control pills for a long time so I know it takes time to get out of your system (not always though). I am just scared to death that we won't be able to have kids of our own. We have waited for a while and tried to do things right and I feel like this is the next step. We LOVE kids and can't wait to be parents so being patient is a little tough. And EVERYONE keeps telling me, just relax or stop trying and it will happen but really, that is ALOT easier said than done. I am not stressed about it and we actually haven't changed anything besides charting ovulation (sorry TMI) and the fact that I'm off the pill. I really think I just needed to write my feelings down. Alot of people know this already but I just needed to get it off my chest. So until it happens, if it ever does we will just keep on having fun trying :)
Hope everybody had a great summer! Fall is just around the corner and I can't wait for cooler temperatures! I LOVE Texas but NOT the 100 degree + days!!
3 months ago




CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I'd love to take the newborn pictures in nine months... :) I hope you guys are doing well and enjoy being back home.
ReplyDelete