I have found that I love blogs! I have been reading alot of blogs lately which makes me want to use mine more. I figure if we get pregnant then I will have alot more to write about :) So for now, I will write every once in a while with the latest update! Eventually I want to join different weekly posts like Not Me Monday by Mckmama and maybe a weekly post about meal planning or Wordless Wednesday is fun too! Stay tuned to see all the changes I will be making! Until then- things have been super hectic while Brandon and I are trying to transition out of the Army. I start full time work at my old job as a pharmacy tech and Brandon is going to be working for his uncle some and also doing outages while going to school to become a fireman! I move back towards home June 30th and Brandon moves August 4th. I can't believe our time here is almost done! The last 4 years have gone by so fast! It is kind of a bitersweet feeling. We are excited about dealing with deployments and other military downfalls BUT I know we will miss all the great friends we have made along the way. The Army has been a great life for us and we wouldn't trade it for the world but our time is up and it is time to move on. Brandon will be joining the National Guard so that we can keep a form of Tricare (since we are trying to get pregnant!). I will leave y'all with of couple of recent pics! Happy 4th of July!!
Me and Brandon on my 24th Birthday!

Making my first batch of homeade ice cream!!
No comments:
Post a Comment