Friday, July 24, 2009

Show us where you live/your life Friday!!

I am participating in my first Show us where you live Friday from over at Kelly's Korner. Every week has been a part of your home but now it is going on a different path and this week is show your wedding dress!! We got married on May 13, 2006. Brandon had been in Iraq for 6 months prior to our wedding so that made everything even more exciting! Hard to believe it has been over 3 years! Here are a couple pics of mine :)

One of my bridal portraits. Got my dress at Alfredo Angelo for less than $500.00! I love wedding dress shopping and wish I could renew my vows to my hubster yearly so I could wear a new dress each time!




5 comments:

  1. HAHA! Love the last picture! Youre dress is beaufitul!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment Haley! It's so nice to know that I am not alone! I also heard not to worry about it, but really? How the heck do we NOT worry?? It's constantly on my mind. I am happy I took that test (I felt so silly). I was brushing my teeth waiting for it to tell me (it was a digital). Finally when it popped up "not pregnant" (which I KNEW was going to happen), I went on with my day and didn't worry about. Until today. HAHAHA! I need help!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great dress! It looks like your hubby had a wardrobe malfunction ;).

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look beautiful!!! Gorgeous dress.

    ReplyDelete