Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Brandon's 25th Birthday!

Wow- 25! I mean really that is still young but I can't believe it. I remember celebrating his 18th birthday like it was yesterday. So much has changed since then but in a great way! We had an amazing dinner with alot of our great friends then we had a get together at Ransoms. We stayed up til 4am! I told Brandon I was getting too old for that :) I'm still trying to recover!! HAHA
As of Thursday- I only have one week left here in Killeen. I can't believe it! We have met so many amazing people on our Army journey. I'm so excited to start the next chapter of our lives but it is a little scary. Brandon will be working an outage at the Power Plant in GR and I will be back full time as a Pharmacy Tech. Then we will go from there. Gonna stay with Bawk-ba for a month or so until we get things figured out then we want to buy in Granbury.

Anyway- here are a few pics from Brandon's birthday! So much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment